Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

Help Lettre de motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help Lettre de motivation
    Message de mariesevrin456 posté le 20-04-2013 à 13:55:36 (S | E | F)
    Bonjour!

J'aimerais rentrer dans une école d'art l'annèe prochaine et je dois répondre à deux questions de motivation.
    Mon anglais est pas super donc si vous pouviez m'aider !!
    Merci à tous.

1.What makes you feel you are suited for a creative career ?

I would like to submit my inscription for Digital creation & Graphics. This year, I have been in the school IAD at xxx. It makes me know I want to do a creative Job and create my own ideas trough some tools. I'm self-taught, when I don't know to do something on photoshop or another tool, I feel the need to know so I look for some tutorials on youtube or I google it to understand and go head. I'm very interested in news technologic. Nowadays the medias is all over the world. And I want to be part of it, and show my ideas. I would like to specify my orientation in Digital Graphisme. I want to work in this area because I'm feeling good when I work on my computer and I express my ideas. I don't see myself in another job. I know how it is hard to get a place in this area and I would have to work a lot to succeed. But I'm ready because I love doing that.

2. Which section have you chosen ?
    Justify your choice : why this profession and not another ?

With a highly developed artistic sense and creative mind overflowing, I naturally oriented towards the field of art and especially drawing which represents for me a fantastic medium. Wishing to improve myself, I would have the opportunity to join your school to gain a mastery of technical team with your student teacher. I have always been in my little world with my large imagination. I'm able to form a strong work and when I want to do something I'll do everything to do my goal. I'm a creative person and I love escape of the reality to imagine a lot of stories in my head. When I do a project I don't see the times spending. I'm very focus on my work when I have an idea,I could spend hours on it. I have a little book where I write some of my ideas, ideas are volatile. I'm going to see an exposition of art every month because I'm very interested in it. Through art, everyone wants to express themselves and be heard.The art prominently internationally and is part of the wealth of humanity. I'm openess and I have some relation skills. I can work in team and by myself. To resume what creativity means for me I wrote a sentence : "Creativity, it does not open like a faucet, it must be appropriate mood! "The good word of Bill Watterson, creator of the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes sums up my thoughts.

-------------------
    Modifié par lucile83 le 20-04-2013 17:47

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux