Cours de français gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

• Accueil
  • Accès rapides
  • Imprimer
  • Livre d'or
  • Plan du site
  • Recommander
  • Signaler un bug
  • Faire un lien

• Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon de français !

> Recommandés:
    -Jeux gratuits
    -Nos autres sites

The missing vowels/81

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The missing vowels/81
    Message de marit64 posté le 25-06-2014 à 23:59:43 (S | E | F)
    everybody!

Find the missing vowels and unscramble the consonants in order to get the right word.

This summer, the number of vowels is given in 5 out of 10 answers.

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r)
    2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl)
    3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3
    4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2
    5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls)
    6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... (dp)
    7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4
    8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. ..... (sl) 3
    9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt)
    10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2

Good luck and have fun!

Enjoy your week! I hope you have a nice weather.

So long

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de flowermusic, postée le 26-06-2014 à 00:21:16 (S | E)
    Hello Marit, .... and mamou, dolfine, esperanto, violet
    Great pleasure to meet all of you here

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r) day-dream
    2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl) glider
    3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3 classmate
    4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2 choir
    5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls) goldfish
    6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... (dp) pod
    7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4 dandelion
    8- A type of wingless, blood-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. ..... (sl) 3 louse
    9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt) joint
    10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2 fish ball

Have a great and nice week

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de dolfine56, postée le 26-06-2014 à 10:39:36 (S | E)
    Hello, dear marit,here we are...

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r)--day-dream
    2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl)--glider
    3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3--classmate
    4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2--choir
    5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls)--goldfish
    6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... pod
    7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4 --dandelion
    8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. .....louse
    9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt)--joint
    10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2--fish ball .
    Have a nice week dear Marit Thanks a lot

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de sanna6, postée le 28-06-2014 à 22:01:32 (S | E)
    Hello

1- To make unreal plans while awake...daydream
    2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine... glider
    3- A pupil in the same school class... classmate
    4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2
    5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet... goldfish
    6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc... pod
    7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower... dandelion
    8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people... louse
    9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge... joint
    10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked...fishball

Thank you very much for your words Marit

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de violet91, postée le 29-06-2014 à 12:15:21 (S | E)

Hello dear Marit from 'over the ocean ,from over the sea ' ,
    Hope you had a lovely week and this one is going to be full of nice plans .

1 )what I love doing when I feel bored : daydream -
    2 ) - a glider ( just fantastic flying in the wind and peace over a pine-tree forest ; just the soft whistle through the air , I can tell !)
    3 )
    ---a classmate more American than the English school fellow or class fellow ; you don't really use 'mate ' for girls in proper English)---
    4 ) a choir [ kw] from ancient Greek : listen to Cambridge King's College ( Henry VIII like our Sorbonne by François I ) my students and I were there several times for a rehearsal( répétition ) or recording ( enregistrement ) there is no word beautiful enough ; like touching God or so .
    5 )
    goldfish and can't be red , wrongly said in French ( food makes it 'red') --
    6 ) -a pod = children's chore or game to open --
    7)-dandelion ,I love that word compared to French ! My kiddies often pick up some in the lawn and offer me a little yellow bunch / no salad at home ---
    8 ) louse , unfortunate plural > lice - 4 times at school this year ! Horrid ! A lousy [ z] person = very bad and mentally filthy --
    9 ) -a joint [ nt ] like the 'top' of frozen leg of lamb as a clever weapon in R 'Dahl 's story
    10 ) a fishball , never had any in UK .

Thank you so much for this nice break , dear Canadian friend ! So long .
    It looks as though I had forgotten one ! ...Ah ! Back to normal !

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de sanna6, postée le 29-06-2014 à 16:22:59 (S | E)
    Hello

I have found the number 4 !!! ...here on your Vocabulary quiz 'C-words 7'

So, my answer is : 4- A group of singers in general...Choir

Thank you Marit

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de swan85, postée le 29-06-2014 à 21:36:56 (S | E)

Hello Marit

1- To make unreal plans while awake. Daydream (ddm-r)
    2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. Glider (dgrl)
    3- A pupil in the same school class. Classmate (mctsls) 3
    4- A group of singers in general. Choir (hrc) 2
    5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. Goldfish (dghfls)
    6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. Pod (dp)
    7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. Dandelion (lddnn) 4
    8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. Louse (sl) 3
    9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. Joint (njt)
    10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. Fishball (sblhfl) 2

Thank you again.
    See you soon

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de mamou3, postée le 30-06-2014 à 06:34:36 (S | E)
    Hello Marit, Hello all of you, regular visitors of Marit's game

My answers are :

1. DAYDREAM
    2. GLIDER
    3. CLASSMATE
    4. CHOIR
    5. GOLDFISH
    6. POD
    7. DANDELION
    8. LOUSE
    9. JOINT
    10.FISH BALL

Thanks a lot Marit and have a nice week !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Recevez une leçon par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU DE FRANÇAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provencal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] [Plan du site] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
    | Cours et exercices de français 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux